Saturday, December 26, 2009

Movie Reviews with James Gelberg

I'm James Gelberg. I'm a fourteen-year-old movie critic. That's the reason you're here, right? Anyway, this is a website where you can check up on my latest movie reviews. Now I know what's on your mind: what sets me apart from other movie critics? Well, not surprisingly, my reviews are from my point of view- the view of a thirteen-year-old. This website will be updated weekly rain or shine (which I guess doesn't really matter because this is a website and I think you shouldn't be outside while its raining and looking at your laptop.) and it will always be from me, James Gelberg. At the end of the year, two weeks will be devoted to two subjects, the five best movies of the year, and the five worst movies of the year. The following week I'll review all the movies I missed the last two weeks. On the weeks that no movies come out that I can see, I will watch the movies that have won Oscars starting in the 1920's. Now I have to confess... I won't be able to see every movie because, well, I'm thirteen. But nevertheless, I will review the movies I can to the best of my abilities. So without further ado, let's get started.

5 comments:

  1. hi james.. i didnt read it but i like the title... holy cow! now i think you know who this is... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I commented! This is caroline!
    " I don't no you" but I commented.
    This website is flippin' good. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey it's karly!!! Hey caroline your flippin' weird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello kalry, caroline, emily, and james. caroline.. what??

    ReplyDelete